Get on the mountain and get after it in your new Nordica Speedmachine 3 100 Ski Boots. With a mid-width forefoot and customizable liner and shell, this medium flexing ripper is designed to feel good on your feet and push you to improve. Thanks to adjustable flex options, you can keep the Speedmachine around as your skiing improves and show everyone who the fastest skier on the mountain is—hint: it's you!!
- Last: 100mm – Average last for average width and volume feet.
- Tri-Fit Technology – Tri-Fit customization is the next level in truly personalizing ski boots. The key to unlocking this is Infrared Fit Technology used in conjunction with the liner system and oven. These technologies allow 100% customization of both the liner and boot shell only in the areas where it’s needed to achieve to the perfect fitting ski boot.
- Infrared Fit Technology – Customization technology that uses an infrared lamp to heat up problem areas at the perfect temperature for modification by a bootfitter. The boot won't be damaged by the heating element, and the process eliminates mistakes in customization.
- Flex: 100 – A medium flex designed for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Custom Flex – 1 boot, 3 flex settings. A simple adjustment on the cuff softens or stiffens fore & aft flex, improving retention, control, and on-snow performance. Never too soft, never too stiff.
- Comfort Fit Force Liner – All new Comfort Fit Liners are waterproof, comfortable and heat moldable.
- Tri-Force Construction – A modern lightweight design with a hard PU or Triax spine and chassis is combined with a softer PU or Triax foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep. Allows for better wrapping around the foot and customization without losing rigidity.
- Easy Entry Instep – Soft plastic flaps eases entry and exit of the boot.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Buckles - 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy
- Power Strap - 35 mm Velcro Strap
- GripWalk Soles – GripWalk soles for extra grip, traction, and stability where you need it.
- Weather Shield – Overlap system integrated into the shell that provides a full waterproof feature to prevent water from leaking into the boot.