The revised Panterra 100 GW with Powercage technology, re-designed cabrio tongue and excellent comfort suits perfectly intermediate and advanced skiers looking for a boot with numerous adjustment options. The pre-fitted GripWalk soles enable smoother walking with a reduced risk of slipping.
The new Panterra 100 GW with medium flex index and GripWalk soles has been designed for good to advanced skiers who want a boot with a customizable fit and excellent comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design also impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. Thanks to the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 33° ski/hike range, and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 100 GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The use of the 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust. To adapt it even more closely to the foot, the new Instant Fit Performer liner with larger toe box for more volume can be heated for a few minutes in the shop.
• Cuff movement(fore 24°/back 9°): Forward and Backward lean for the boots
• Dynalink heel retention system: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel/instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively
• Adjustable rear cuff spoiler: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
• Replacement toe/heel protector: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage
• Hike & ride mechanism: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn’t contain any compromises on the skiing performance
PANTERRA 100 GW The ideal boot for advanced to expert skiers looking for a wide range of adjustment features and creature comforts. Lateral support with dynamic energy transfer. Cabrio is easy to put on and take off. Factory Preinstalled Grip Walk. 100mm to 102mm last. 120 flex.